I am very confused about what programme to take for my Master's studies and what country to actually consider. I know the programmes I will not like to do like economics and countries I will not like to study there like the UK but I do not know if I am making the right decisions. I have asked for help from older persons but I feel like they might not be quite right with their suggestions so I need help in what to do next. Whether to continue schooling at all or to just find work somewhere. Somehow, I do know that I like to travel and experience new environment and can easily adapt to circumstances. I have good people skills as well and I can really sing. The thing is, I don't want to stay in Ghana all my life, but I don't know what to do either. That is why I need some sort of counsellor to help find something that I will appreciate doing all my life. Thank you.
Diana Smith Africa, Ghana Mar 12, 2019
250 View(s)
Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Ghana Select a Country

Our Network :